Natural Remedies to Prevent Bowel Cancer
The small intestine is part of the digestive system. It is a long tube that connects the stomach to the intestine. Bowel cancer is rare, but diets high in fat, Crohn disease, celiac disease and a history of polyps in the colon may increase the risk.
[pullquote_left]Abdominal pain[/pullquote_left], the appearance of masses in the abdomen, spontaneous weight loss or blood in the stool may be some of the symptoms. Imaging studies that show the small intestine and the surrounding area can help diagnose bowel cancer and to demonstrate whether it has spread.
The most common treatment is surgery. Treatment options include chemotherapy, radiation or a combination of both.
With phytotherapy (medicinal plants), we have specific internal-external treatments for all types of bowel cancer, I can promise with that of the first priests, stop tumor progression and perseverance will subside and cause the patient to take a dignified and full of hope.
The intestine is a long segment of the digestive tract consists of the duodenum, jejunum, ileum, cecum, colon and challenge.
chronic disease in which malignant tumor develops in the small intestine (duodenum, jejunum or ileum), which may include abdominal pain, weight loss, diarrhea, bleeding and intestinal obstruction, and in the large intestine and colon, characterized by hair , alteration of bowel habits and stool transit.
Home Remedies to Prevent Bowel Cancer
Includes these herbs in your therapy to prevent or fight against cancer: dandelion, echinacea, green tea is not fermented, pau d’arco, American clover, comfrey, cat’s claw and mistletoe. You can take it in tincture, capsule or tea. Tincture, put 25 drops in a glass of water or juice. Take 2-3 times daily. To make the tea, put a tablespoon of ground or mixture of these plants in a glass or cup (250-200 ml.), Pour boiling water to fill it. Let stand 4 to 6 minutes, strain and sweeten with honey or molasses grain.
active plants in the intestine are: flax seed, dandelion, aloe vera (gel or juice), senna, buckthorn, cascara, rhubarb, castor oil, jalap, plum, artichoke, green anise, Boldo, hawthorn ; fennel locust bean gum, plantain, mallow, Irish moss, tamarind, psyllium, Fresno.
Infusion of green tea is not fermented. It has antioxidant and detoxifying. You can also use green tea as the 3 years Japanese Bancha and kukicha. Put a teaspoon of tea into a cup of boiling water. Let stand 5 minutes and strain. Take with meals, 3 cups a day.
Folk Remedies to Prevent Bowel Cancer
The onion is by far the most important bulb vegetable in terms of therapeutic virtues. Is believed to come from Asia. Like garlic, warms the body and stimulates circulation. It helps the body protect against cancer. It is antibiotic, strengthens the lungs and intestines clean, helping to maintain bacterial balance. Taken daily, onions may help prevent cancers of the digestive tract.
It is well known that garlic cleanses the blood and helps create and maintain a healthy intestinal bacterial flora. It is antiseptic, antibiotic and anti fungal. It stimulates the immune system and can prevent some types of cancers, including stomach.
The reishi is a medicinal mushroom with a long history in China. Her knowledge goes back to second century c, which was classified as an herb of medicinal value and without toxicity. It can be applied as tonic and oxygenated cells. Reinforces and normalizes organ system functions and strengthens the immune system, thus preventing immune diseases. It has an anti-cancer: a direct action, weakening and delaying the progression of cancer cells, and an indirect, strengthening the immune system, acting on their own anti-cancer mechanism. Besides cleansing properties are attributed. You can take it in tablet or powder form. It is advisable to take the prescribed dose on the label.
- shitake. As stated on the label. It is a fungus that has certain properties, antitumor and immune stimulating. Reishi. As stated on the label.
- New therapies for the gut
- Herbal therapy: treatment technique is the oldest in the world. Use herbal remedies ability to kill cancer cells.
Recommended Foods to Cleanse the Bowel Naturally
Whole grains, flax seeds, sesame seeds, onion and garlic, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, apples, peaches, pears, cherries, blueberries, grapes, plums, papaya, avocado, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, currants, vegetables, nuts Brazil, alfalfa sprouts, raw almonds, oil first cold pressing.
Food consumption should be avoided
- Peanuts, food industrial processing, prepared foods, saturated fats, salt, white sugar, refined flour, fried foods, red meats, smoked foods, sauces, alcohol.
- Internal phytoactive Elixir (is the craftsmanship and authentic Swedish herbal), strengthen the immune system, cleanse the body of impurities and toxins, aids in the removal of the tumor, will give you energy.
- Infusions: plants with anticancer effects and antimetastatic
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet
The high incidence of this cancer in the Western world, in contrast to the low incidence in Japan, suggests that a diet rich in refined carbohydrates and meat and low in fiber may be a causal factor.
A good preventive measure is to eat a diet that includes whole grains (millet, wheat, oats, rice), seeds, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, apples, cherries, blueberries, grapes, plums; blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, currants, legumes (lentils, kidney beans), Brazil nuts.
- Lightly cooked sprouts, alfalfa except to be eaten raw. Eat onions, garlic and 10 raw almonds every day.
- Drink only bottled water or distilled water (not tap water) and juice of beet, carrot, cabbage and asparagus. Fruit juices such as grape, black cherry, blueberry and apple (only if fresh).
- Use rye flour or whole wheat.
- Eat fish, boiled, grilled or baked.
- Do not eat: peanuts, processed foods and prepared in an industrial, saturated fat, salt, sugar, white flour. Instead of salt use kelp or potassium substitute. If necessary you can replace white sugar molasses moderate amounts of cereal (rice, wheat, barley, maple).
- Do not drink alcohol, or caffeine-containing foods, avoid tea (except herbal teas).
- Limit consumption of dairy products (may take a bit of yogurt, kefir, raw cheese or occasionally).
- Do not eat animal protein (meat, sausages, cured or smoked meats). Limit, but do not remove from your diet, consumption of soy and its derivatives.
Do not eat smoked products.
- Avoid microwave ovens, do not sit near the television sets and avoids the x-ray machines
- Avoid chemicals such as hairspray, household cleaners, fresh paint, waxes and pesticides in the garden.
- Do not use in metal containers with spray. Do not treat.
- Try not to go through stressful situations as possible. Relaxation techniques, meditation and breathing can be helpful.